Crayon Campus Private
Christian Preschool & Child Care
in Grand Prairie, Texas
About Crayon Campus Private Christian Preschool & Child Care
We understand that choosing the best educational child care for your child is one of the hardest decisions you have to make. By providing an environment for your child where they can grow and thrive, we are confident that Crayon Campus in Grand Prairie, Texas is the best preschool you can choose.
At Crayon Campus we integrate the most important elements in any child care or preschool – giving your child a fun educational experience and care from an amazing team of teachers.
To give you a better idea about all that our school has to offer we are excited to invite you and your family to visit us at Crayon Campus in Grand Prairie, Texas.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year)
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2)
- Early Childhood Learning (ages 2 to 3)
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4)
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5)
- Before and After School Care (ages 5 to 12)
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12)
What Makes Us Unique
- The only Christian based Private Pre-School in Grand Prairie.
- ABEKA Curriculum that is also Christian and phonic based.
- Chapel every Friday along with VBS in the Summer.
- See your child at your convenience – All of our parents have the option to utilize the Watchmegrow service in each classroom.
- Meal included – morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack to all our full time students. Toddlers and twos receive an additional evening snack. B&A children receive after-school snack.
- Secure and Safe Environment: controlled access facility – parents have a specific code to access the building while potential parents have to ring the doorbell to gain access.
More About Our School
We are conveniently located in Grand Prairie, TX at Robinson Road and West Chester Parkway just down the street from the post office. . Elementary schools in our area include Powell, Florence Hill, Remynse, Marshall,Moore, Starrett, Garner, Dickinson, Moseley.
A Letter from Our Director, Tasha Timmons:
Crayon Campus has been in operation since February of 1994. Our original location was located off of Carrier and Warrior Trail. We moved to our new location in September of 1999. We are located at Robinson Road and West Chester Parkway just down the street from the post office. We have 3 age appropriate playgrounds. We have an Infant/Toddler playground, a 2-5 year old playground and a 5-12 year old playground.
We provide a Curriculum for each age group. Our Infants have Baby Signs which enables us to communicate with our infants. Toddlers have Creative Kaleidoscope which has the following key components: Baby Signs, Colors and Shapes, Critical Thinking, Opposites as well as Fun with Fitness. Our Two’s, Three’s and Pre-K classes curriculum is the A Beka program. This program is a phenomenal program. It uses phonics to teach the children their letters by sight and sound. Many of our students leave our program and enter Kindergarten reading. The curriculum we offer gives your child the advantage they need to excel in school. We teach them independent work, self-esteem and prepare them for a brighter future.
Our school has many exciting activities and events for our children and their families:
- Trunk or Treat
- Fall Feast
- Christmas Program
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Open Houses
- Scholastic Book Fairs
- Toys For Tots Drive
- Can Food Drives
- Donations for Military
- Holiday Pictures
- Muffins for Mommy
- Donuts for Dad
Our school offers extra-curricular activities that you can sign your child up to participate in:
- Monday – Dance with Stretch-N-Grow
- Tuesday – Little Music Maker
- Thursday – Cyber 4 Kids Computer Class
- Friday – JD Mobil Gymnastics & Chapel
Every Friday afternoon we have Chapel here at the school.